Arlington Machinery carries a variety of new and used metalworking equipment in stock to fill your machining or tool shop needs. Metalworking is the process of creating small & large parts, assemblies, or large-scale structures out of metal. It includes a wide variety of processes including:
- Turning: Turning is the process of removing metal by means of rotating an item to be worked upon a cutting tool horizontally or vertically to a work pieces axis.
- Examples of Turning Machines: Lathe, Turret Lathes Horizontal, Turret Lathe Vertical
- Milling: Milling is the process of removing metal which rotating cutter removes chips from a work piece.
- Examples of Mills: Vertical Mills, Horizontal Mills, Planetary Mills, Thread mills
- Drilling: Where the work is held stationary, and the cutting tool rotates into the fed work.
- Examples of Drills: Sensitive, Upright, Sliding head, Radial
- Grinding: Grinding machines use an abrasive wheel as a cutting tool.
- Examples of Grinders: Centerless grinders, Surface grinders, Disc grinders, Roll grinders
Arlington Machinery carries the biggest names in new and used metalworking equipment, including Hass, Mazak, Hurco, Fadal, Okamoto, Mitsui, Harig, Mitsubishi, Okuma, Bridgeport, Toyoda, Mori Seiki, Toshiba, and Chevalier. Let us find the perfect machine for your metalworking needs, and give us a call at (847) 956-7300 to assist you.