Whether you manufacture car parts or milk jugs, you know the important role that blow molding machinery plays in your production. Therefore, you should only choose quality machinery to ensure that your process is as efficient as possible. At Arlington Plastics Machinery, we have been providing purchasing, storing, refurbishing, and selling used plastics machines and more for over 30 years. With our experience, you can count on us to provide you with exceptional value when you choose our blow molders.
Benefits of Blow Molding Machines
When you come to Arlington Plastics Machinery, you can expect superior service from start to finish to ensure that you find the right machine for your manufacturing process. You can discuss your product and budget with one of our sales people. From there, we can help you choose a used machine to fit your needs. We currently offer blow molding machines in five distinct categories, including:
- Accumulator Head: With the large shot size, this version is ideal for industrial containers, large housewares, and automotive panels.
- Reciprocating Screw: If you are molding small parts, you can take advantage of the reciprocating screw style.
- Continuous: Use this machine is you need high production runs for large product output.
- Injection Blow: This option is ideal for small medical and research containers.
- Injection Stretch: With the two-step process of this machine, you can create more product strength with few raw materials.
Learn More About Our Blow Molding Machines
If you would like to learn more about our machine types and inventory, we encourage you to reach out to us at Arlington Plastics Machinery right away. You can call to speak with a machine specialist about your production needs or fill out our online form to request a complimentary quote.