Arlington Machinery Makes Buying Granulators Easy.
During times when an in-person inspection is difficult or not an option, if we have the machine in stock the below are some of the services we can provide.
- Granulator main motor test run, With video
- Listen and inspect motor bearings
- Check belts for wear and proper tightness
- Start main motor/blower motor/conveyor through panel
- Test existing interlocks and e-stops for functionality
- Inspect knife holes and torque bolts- generate report for bad holes
- Inspect granulator cutting chamber and rotor for excessive wear
- Inspect rotor bearings
Hopper and Screen Carriage
- Operate pneumatic or hydraulic tilt mechanisms-Video operation
- Inspect screens for wear
- We can offer cleaning, panting and knife sharpening on most granulators.
- We have extensive experience with Cumberland Granulators, Rapid Granulators, Rotogran, Conair, Matsui, Zerma and many more.
Extensive Granulator Selection
As a leader in the sale and purchase of plastics machinery since 1987, Arlington Plastics Machinery offers the plastic granulators you need for any kind of production or size reduction process. We have an extensive selection of new and used granulator systems in stock, and we’d be happy to help you select the right piece of equipment for your budget and unique application.
New and Used Plastic Granulators and Size Reduction Machinery
Similar to a plastic shredder, granulator systems take small pieces of plastic and further reduce their size, allowing them to be easily recycled or melted and repurposed into a new product. Plastic granulators are a great way to create value out of plastic scrap and reduce the waste of your industrial processes, both to protect the environment and improve your company’s bottom line.
At Arlington Plastics Machinery, we offer new, refurbished, and as-is plastic granulators from top industry brands like Nelmor, Conair, and Nissui. We have dozens of pieces of sorting and separation equipment in stock every single day, and our professionally trained staff can help you select the right system based on a number of factors: polymer type, desired size and shape, planned usage, environmental conditions, and more.
With competitive prices, knowledgeable staff, and a full range of in-house machining capabilities, Arlington Plastics Machinery is sure to have the right size reduction equipment for your business needs. Whether you’re looking to purchase, sell, or modify your granulator systems, we’re here to serve you. Call us to speak with a knowledgeable plastics machinery expert, or add your preferred granulator to your online cart to request a free, no-obligation quote now.