Founded in 1970, Metaplast was a leading manufacturer of downstream and auxiliary equipment for the plastics industry. Metaplast was purchased by Conair in 1997 and now operates under the Conair name at the company’s headquarters in Pennsylvania.
Although Metaplast is no longer an independent company, its brand-name machines were manufactured for durability and are still in use throughout various polymer applications and industries. Metaplast equipment remains popular on the secondary market, including here at Arlington Machinery, as the company is renowned for a variety of plastics extrusion machines, including:
- Belt, Cleated, and Pipe Haul Offs
- Fly-Knife Cutters
- Traveling Cut-Off Saws
- Calibration Stands and Tables
- Vacuum Sizing Tanks
- Ancillary Equipment
Metaplast Pullers, Saws, and Other Downstream Extrusion Equipment
Metaplast’s line of downstream extrusion equipment makes a high-value addition to any polymer processing operation. These machines were designed to provide high uniformity in thickness and size, and they can be integrated well into nearly any existing extrusion line.
At Arlington Machinery, we have a selection of used Metaplast equipment including standard pullers, cleat pullers, and up-cut saws—all of which can be seamlessly integrated into an efficient, cost-saving extrusion and finishing line.
- Our trained sales staff can help you identify the right piece of equipment, no matter your niche or your budget.
- In addition to Metaplast’s equipment, we offer many makes and models from parent company Conair, a brand that now manufactures more than 450 plastics processing machines in total.
- Whether you’re using an extrusion system for new fabrication or end-of-lifecycle recycling, there are many Metaplast and Conair solutions that will work for you.