Have machinery to sell? We are always looking to purchase used machinery. Contact us today!


For a single machine or your entire shop floor, we are your resource for quality used and professionally refurbished equipment.

2 items Filter

Winders are used to wrap rolls of plastic sheet, film or pipe onto a roll.  For film and sheet, the major typed can be segregated into surface winders and core-driven winders.  The surface winder is used for large rolls and is wound by a drive on a drum.  The product to roll is loaded against the drum and wound via the surface contact between the product and the drum.  The core-driven winder the product is wound from the center of the product. 

There are several styles of winder.  The first distinction is cored or coreless. In core winding, the product is wound around a core.  In coreless the product is only wound around itself.  The next variation is whether the machine is a stationary winder, a single turret or dual turret, which allow for different speeds of winding and unloading.  Sometimes used in small film and in winding of pipe and wire, you will find a cantilever winder.  Instead of being wound in between two spindles, the product is place on the winding mechanism from one side. 

Machinery Solutions for Plastics Manufacturing

Arlington Machinery provides extensive service offerings and product selection to serve the needs of the plastics manufacturing industry.



More than just brokers, we inspect, repair and refurbish equipment to sell in the condition you require - financing available.

Buy Quality Machinery


Our experts appraise and buy equipment of varying condition, with trade-in and upgrade options to support your sale.

Sell Your Equipment


Receive quick, accurate machinery appraisals for auction, insurance, refinancing or any other business need.

Request An Appraisal
Return to top